Applying for this Career position will be the best decision you have ever made!
Are you tired of working a dead end job? Done working at a company with an uncertain future? Are you looking for a life-time Career?
Look no further, your career starts here.
Pestco Professional Services, with over 50 years experience is looking for a technician to service established routes in various areas.
- Hands-on approach to on the job training
- Assistance in obtaining proper licensing/ certifications- including on-going training
- Company vehicle and equipment provided
- Excellent benefits- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance offered, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K
- Team oriented work culture
- Complete all scheduled route work daily, responsibly and thoroughly
- Cover scheduled on-call shifts- may include nights/ weekends/ holidays
- Maintain proper inventory and organization in company vehicle
- Respond to additional services for customers when required and in a timely manner
- Provide quality customer service to customers
- Prior experience helpful but not required
- Customer service and detail oriented
- Ability to work alone
- Good work history and attendance
- Clean driving record with valid drivers license
- Aptitude to learn basic technology*
Must be physically able to perform duties to complete jobs, have valid drivers license as well as your own vehicle. Must pass a drug test and background check.’
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- On the road
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
We provide face masks, PPE and sanitizer for our employees. All COVID-19 precautions are taken to keep our employees and customers safe.
Work Location: On the road
Speak with our team today for further information – (412) 252-5200